Forest Fringe is an award-winning new venue providing a home for experimentation and play in the midst of the Edinburgh Festival Season. Now in our third year, we’ve supported works-in-progress, one-on-one encounters, beguiling puppet shows, interactive adventures, installations and live art from our beautiful old church hall in the centre of Edinburgh.
This year the work at Forest Fringe includes internationally renowned companies such as Curious, Third Angel, Rotozaza and Action Hero. We also have a number of other projects lined up, including epic journeys across the country, secret experiences in caves and on the streets of Edinburgh and a series of late night events like nothing else in the city. All still for free or pay what you can.
We want you involved.
- A special ticket discount on the Arches programme at St Stephen’s church
- A heads-up on all Forest Fringe’s secret events during the festival
- An invite to our free volunteer’s dinner for all those (including the artists) who have worked at the venue
- The love, admiration and respect of your peers.
- The chance to discuss theatre with an artist whose work you admire while you help each other do something unglamorous, like recycling.
If you’re interested in potentially being a volunteer with us at the Forest Fringe this year, please email ellie[at]forestfringe.co.uk* with your name and contact details. Emailing at this stage does not mean you have to volunteer, just an expression of interest. You can decide you are too busy at any point. We look forward to hearing from you!